- Screws are sized for cabinet hinges.
- All screws have an oval head. An oval head is made for a countersunk screwhole. The oval is a flattened dome on the top of the head which gives a more finished look than a typical flat head.
- All screws in this section are made from solid brass.
- PLEASE NOTE; screws with a true satin nickel finish are not available. We have searched the market and have not been able to find anyone who manufactures them.
- The screws in this section which are listed as satin nickel are actually more of a polished or bright nickel. Using these screws in satin nickel hardware is an acceptable solution because the screw is a relatively small part of the hardware.
|Finish Name||Oil Rubbed Bronze|
|Head Type||Oval Head|
|Screw Drive Type||Slot|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Solid Brass Cabinet Hinge Screw, #6 x 3/4", Oil Rubbed Bronze
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Solid Brass Cabinet Hinge Screw, #6 x 3/4", Oil Rubbed Bronze
Q Michael • 04/17/2021, 3:19:24 PM How many Solid Brass Cabinet Hinge Screw, #6 x 3/4", Oil Rubbed Bronze screws will I get for $0.39? When I click on the "?" it shows one hinge with 8 holes. Do I get 8 screws?
A 04/19/2021, 8:39:11 AM Those screws are sold by the each Michael, so you will get 1 screw for $0.39.