- This Blumotion soft-close device allows cabinet doors to close without slamming. The braking system inside the device creates a perfect closing motion.
- Works on new or existing hinges. Simply snap the device on top of your hinge to install!
- Automatically adapts the closing speed to each door's size and weight.
- There are several models of this device. They are not interchangeable. Make sure the name of the clip-on device you select, matches the type of your Blum hinge. If you are not sure which model to choose, please contact us for help.
- For Straight Arm Hinges (Blum #973A0500): Clip top 107 degree, Clip top 120 degree, Clip top 120 degree+, Clip top thick door, Clip top special 110 degree, Clip top 120 degree aluminum door, Clip 100 degree, Clip 107 degree
- For Half Cranked Hinges (Blum #973A0600): Clip top 107 degree, Clip top 120 degree, Clip top thick door, Clip top 120 degree aluminum door, Clip 100 degree, Clip 107 degree
- For Full Cranked Hinges (Blum #973A0700): Clip top 107 degree, Clip top 95 degree thick door, Clip top 110 degree, Clip 100 degree
- For 170 Degree Hinges (Blum #973A7000): Works with Blum's straight arm 170 degree hinge, Blum's half cranked 170 degree hinge, and Blum's Inserta 170 degree hinges. It will only work on hinges that have a "T" shaped slot on the top of the hinge. Prior to about 2003, Blum made it's 170 degree hinges with an oval slot on the top of the hinge. This device will not work, if your existing hinge has the oval slot.
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Soft-Close Clip On Devices for Blum Hinges
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Soft-Close Clip On Devices for Blum Hinges
Q Jan Hobbs • 10/23/2018, 2:39:23 PM we have Blum hinges on our cabinets. My husband says the hinge # is 175L 660 01.22. These hinges have an oval opening on the side of the arm and open 170 degrees. Our cabinets were built in April of 2003. Is there a soft close option for these hinges? I spoke with Dom at your company and he gave me a part # C 10260 is that correct? I need 47 devices and do not want to misorder.
A 10/23/2018, 3:36:54 PM Hello jan, Dom did recommend the correct product. There are no built in soft close 170 degree hinges, so you will have to use the soft close attachment, which can be selected on the C10260 page or down below. https://www.hardwaresource.com/soft-close-clip-on-devices-for-blum-hinges.html