Soft-Close Clip On Devices for Blum Hinges
Ships by the next day!
- Buy 15 at $2.18 . Save 5%
- Buy 50 at $2.04 . Save 11%
- Buy 15 at $3.51 . Save 5%
- Buy 50 at $3.28 . Save 12%
- Buy 15 at $4.17 . Save 6%
- Buy 50 at $3.91 . Save 11%
- Buy 15 at $4.27 . Save 5%
- Buy 50 at $4.00 . Save 11%
- This Blumotion soft-close device allows cabinet doors to close without slamming. The braking system inside the device creates a perfect closing motion.
- Works on new or existing hinges. Simply snap the device on top of your hinge to install!
- Automatically adapts the closing speed to each door's size and weight.
- There are several models of this device. They are not interchangeable. Make sure the name of the clip-on device you select, matches the type of your Blum hinge. If you are not sure which model to choose, please contact us for help.
- For Straight Arm Hinges (Blum #973A0500): Clip top 107 degree, Clip top 120 degree, Clip top 120 degree+, Clip top thick door, Clip top special 110 degree, Clip top 120 degree aluminum door, Clip 100 degree, Clip 107 degree
- For Half Cranked Hinges (Blum #973A0600): Clip top 107 degree, Clip top 120 degree, Clip top thick door, Clip top 120 degree aluminum door, Clip 100 degree, Clip 107 degree
- For Full Cranked Hinges (Blum #973A0700): Clip top 107 degree, Clip top 95 degree thick door, Clip top 110 degree, Clip 100 degree
- For 155 Degree Hinges (Blum #973A0600): Clip top 155 degree, Clip top zero protrusion
- For 170 Degree Hinges (Blum #973A7000): Works with Blum's straight arm 170 degree hinge, Blum's half cranked 170 degree hinge, and Blum's Inserta 170 degree hinges. It will only work on hinges that have a "T" shaped slot on the top of the hinge. Prior to about 2003, Blum made it's 170 degree hinges with an oval slot on the top of the hinge. This device will not work, if your existing hinge has the oval slot.