- Small piano hinge with inside stop, made for small box lids.
- Hinge is meant to be installed on the underside of the box lid and on the top of the box's back wall.
- Allows the lid to open to 90 degrees and stop
- Screw holes measure 2" center to center.
- Each hinge leaf is approximately 7/16" wide.
- We are not able to make custom cuts on this hinge.
|Length||4 - 1/2"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Six #2 Flat Head Wood Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Small Piano Style Hinge with Stop
No Reviews Yet
2 Questions asked about Small Piano Style Hinge with Stop
Q harvey • 12/11/2017, 6:55:28 PM How many degrees does your small piano hinge with stop have?
A 12/13/2017, 10:39:07 AM This hinge will open to 90 degrees.
Q Sahrye • 02/11/2018, 8:31:17 PM Hi, I'm thinking of using this hinge on a small box made of acrylic. Do you sell screws/fastners that I could use to attach the hinge, either through holes drilled in the acryllic or into the acrylic (although its 1/4 inch acrylic so I'm not sure it can be attached into the acrylic). THanks!
A 02/12/2018, 11:53:19 AM Hi Sahrye. We only carry wood and sheet metal screws. You may try Fastenal for screws for acrylic. https://www.fastenal.com/