- Installs easily without boring through glass doors.
- Opening angle is 110 degrees.
- For left or right hand installations.
- For glass thicknesses to 1/4" (6.5mm).
- Visible height is 20 mm (Approx. 25/32").
- Outside diameter of pivot point bushing is 5/16".
- Includes self-adhesive pressure plates, machine screws, press-fit black plastic bushings and set screws to hold glass.
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Small Non-Bore Inset Glass Door Hinge
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Small Non-Bore Inset Glass Door Hinge
Q Paul Philip Hall • 12/16/2018, 7:18:27 PM What is the take off allowance for the glass size. How much do you take away for clearance
A 12/17/2018, 3:01:39 PM Hi Paul! This hinge can accommodate a thickness of 1/4" (6.5mm), but a reveal of 1/8" would be recommended between the edge of the glass and side wall.