When Do We Ship?
We are usually able to ship orders out by the next business day after you order. If you order on Friday, we consider the next business day to be Monday. If you order on Saturday or Sunday, we consider the next business day to be Tuesday. If you need your hardware sooner, give us a call and ask about our rush shipping options. We can usually get these express orders out the same day.
How Do We Ship?
We ship orders via UPS and USPS. Your order may or may not be eligible for both. You will see the available options at checkout. All shipping times are estimates and are not guaranteed.
The chart below shows average shipping days from us to you via UPS ground for orders placed on our website before 8:30 AM Pacific Time. Transit days refers to weekdays. UPS shipments do not move on Saturday or Sunday. Holidays add to the delivery time (see below). UPS cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
UPS Next Day Air
UPS Next Day Air means your order will be received one day after it ships (not including weekends and holidays). UPS Next Day Air orders placed on our website before 1:30 PM Pacific Time will ship the same day.
UPS Second Day Air
UPS Second Day Air means your order will be received two days after it ships (not including weekends and holidays). UPS Second Day Air orders placed on our website before 1:30 PM Pacific Time will ship the same day.
UPS 3-Day Select
UPS 3-Day Select means your order will be received three days after it ships (not including weekends and holidays). UPS 3 Day Select orders placed on our website before 1:30 PM Pacific Time will ship the same day.
The chart below shows average shipping days from us to you via USPS for orders placed on our website before 8:30 AM Pacific Time. USPS does not move on Sundays, so Sundays are not counted towards shipping times.
Where Do We Ship?
At this time, we only ship merchandise to addresses in the continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands. We can also ship orders to APO/FPO/DPO addresses and Canadian addresses, but these orders must be placed over the phone. For Canadian shipments there is a $50 minimum order. Please email email@example.com with a list of SKU numbers and quantities that you would like to purchase. Also include your complete Canadian address and we will email you back a shipping quote.
Other Shipping Information
- Please inspect your shipment immediately upon arrival. Any error in your order must be reported to us immediately (within 48 hours after you receive your order) for an adjustment to be made. If you intend to re-ship the products to another location you must inspect the shipment for correctness before you re-ship. We will not be responsible for correcting errors (or shipping costs) to an address other than the original shipping address.
- We cannot bill shipping charges to your account or third party accounts.
- If you need your order shipped to an APO, FPO or DPO address, please email us for more information.
- All shipments require a signature upon delivery. In certain areas the UPS driver may elect to leave the package without a signature but this is entirely up to his or her discretion. If you cannot be home to sign for your package consider having it shipped to your work place or to a neighbor who will be home.
- You may cancel your order up to the time your order is shipped. If you cancel your order before it has been shipped, you will receive a full refund, including shipping charges. However, once your order has been shipped you are responsible for any and all shipping charges. Please keep in mind that we ship orders quickly, often same day.
- If, when the shipping company attempts to deliver your order, you refuse delivery, or are unable to receive your shipment, you are responsible for the original shipping charges and the shipping charges to send the order back to us.
- You may change your shipping address up to the time that your package ships. For UPS shipments only, we may be able to contact UPS and change the address after your package ships. UPS charges for this service and we must add on a service charge to cover the labor involved. All address changes after shipment leaves our warehouse must be made by contacting us by telephone.
- When you enter your shipping address in our checkout form, please double check it for accuracy. If you type in an incorrect shipping address, UPS and USPS will charge a fee to have the address corrected. You are responsible for these additional charges.
- HardwareSource.com is not responsible (and cannot refund shipping charges) for shipping delays caused by weather or other circumstances beyond our control.