- Semi-concealed pivot hinge, only the tip shows through from the cabinet front.
- To install cut an angled 7/32" slot through the edge of the door.
- For door thickness of 5/8" to 3/4"
- Door opens 270 degrees when installed on a 5/8" door.
- Door opens 255 degrees when installed on a 3/4" door.
- This hinge is sold by the pair. A pair includes a top hinge (as shown in photo) and a bottom hinge. These hinges are not handed, they will work on both a left hand and right hand door.
|Finish Name||Dark Bronze|
|Height||1 - 3/4"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Twelve #6 Oval Head Wood Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Semi-Concealed Pivot Hinge
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Semi-Concealed Pivot Hinge
Q Toby • 02/14/2018, 8:55:50 PM What is the overlay for this hinge? IE will it work for a full overlay on a 3/4" box with a 3/4" door?
A 02/15/2018, 4:49:15 PM Yes, this is intended for a full overlay application.