Important Note: The sizes listed as the pintle diameter (for example 1/2" Pintle) are nominal dimensions, meaning they do not measure exactly that dimension. Use our nominal dimension to match up our straps with our bolts, etc. when you are ordering our products. If you order one of our products to match a pintle diameter of something that you already own, you do so at your own risk.
- This hinge is made up of two parts: a pintle side and an eye side
- Hinge can be installed in masonry by using a masonry anchor.
- SKU 504860 measures 8.5" tip-to-tip as shown in the photo to the left. The eye size and pintle diameter is 1/2". The screw is a 1/2" screw.
- SKU 504861 measures 10.25" tip-to-tip as shown in the photo to the left. The eye size and pintle diameter is 5/8". The screw is a 5/8" screw.
- These hinges are sold by the pair. A pair is two sets of hinges which is usually enough to hang one gate or door.
- The weight ratings listed are per pair of hinges.
1/2" Pintle Size (SKU 504860)
- Measures 8-1/2" tip to tip when open.
- The eye size and pintle diameter is 1/2".
- The screw is a 5/8" screw.
- 200 lb weight rating per pair.
5/8" Pintle Size (SKU 504861)
- Measures 10-1/4" tip to tip when open.
- The eye size and pintle diameter is 5/8".
- The screw is a 3/4" screw.
- 300 lb weight rating per pair.
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Screw Hook and Eye Hinge
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Screw Hook and Eye Hinge
Q Josh Stone • 02/20/2018, 8:19:20 AM I’d like to find this same one in black. Is that available?
A 02/21/2018, 1:45:52 PM Hi Josh. Unfortunately, this hinge is not available in black.