- When ordering components make sure that the "pintle" sizes match. The pintle sizes available for these components are 1/2" or 5/8".
- One hinge consists of one "Screw Eye" and one "Screw Pintle". You would normally order 2 screw eyes and 2 screw pintles to hang one gate or door.
- 1/2" Pintle: 100 lb per hinge
- 5/8" Pintle: 150 lb per hinge
- The weight ratings listed are for one hinge. For example, if the listed weight rating is 100 lbs. and you install 2 hinges, your 2 hinges would be rated at 200 lbs.
Note: the sizes listed as the "Pintle Diameter" (for example 3/4" Pintle) are nominal dimensions, meaning they do not measure exactly that dimension. Use our "nominal dimension" to match up our Straps with our Bolts, etc. when you are ordering our products. If you order one of our products to match a pintle diameter of something that you already own, you do so at your own risk.
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|