- Mortise type screen door latch fits into mortise cut in edge of screen or storm door.
- This lock is reversible and will work on both right and left hand doors. Also it can be installed with the knob on the outside and the lever on the inside or the it can be installed with the lever on the outside and the knob on the inside.
- Lock features round dead bolt.
- Mortise cutout for lock body is approximately 2" deep by 2" tall by 1/2" wide.
- Lever side dimensions; Lever length is 2-3/4", Lever projects 2-1/4" from surface of door, plate measures 6" by 1-3/4".
- Knob side dimensions; Knob diameter is 1-3/4", Knob projects 1-3/4" from surface of door, plate measures 6" by 1-3/4".
- Strike plate measures 3-3/4" by 1-3/16" by 2-11/16". Latch projects 5/16" from edge of door. Deadbolt projects 7/16" from edge of door.
|Door Thickness||1" to 2"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Screen Door Mortise Latch with Deadbolt
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet