- European hinge designed by Salice for doors with special profiles or for doors with special drilling requirements.
- Please see the the document under Downloads titled "Special Profile Diagrams" for examples of doors that can be used with this hinge.
- This document is also used to determine which mounting plate is needed.
- The hinge and mounting plate is fully adjustable after installation.
- Hinge cup size is 35mm (1-3/8"). Cup depth is 9mm (11/32") minimum.
- Door opening angle is 110 degrees
- Works for bore distances from 3mm (1/8") to 18mm (23/32")
- Works for door thicknesses from 16mm (5/8") to 26mm (1-1/32")
- 1 x Salice Special Application 110 Degree Hinge
- 1 x Mounting Plate. Options vary depending on specific application (see link under Downloads to determine which plate is needed)
- 4 x #6 Screws for the Mounting Plate
Available for purchase separately:
- Plastic Dowels, used on manufactured wood products where wood screws do not hold well (SKU 652368)
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000)
- Ecodrill, installation jig, for new installations (SKU 701000)
|Model Number||Hinge: CBP2A99
0mm Frameless Plate: BAR3R09
3mm Frameless Plate: BAR3R39
4mm Face Frame Plate: BAU3E49
6mm Frameless Plate: BAR3R69
9mm Frameless Plate: BAR3R99
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Screw-On|
|Opening Angle||110 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four #6 x 5/8" wood screws for the hinge and mounting plate|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Salice Special Application 110 Degree Hinge
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.