- Safety device for casement windows
- Made by Truth Manufacturing, this casement window part is called a Window Opening Control Device (WOCD)
- Helps protect against potential falls by children through an open casement window while at the same time allowing the window to be easily opened for emergency egress
- This WOCD meets the requirements of ASTM F2090-10
Included with purchase
- Control device
- Install drilling template
- Installation instructions
Dimensions (as viewed in the above image);
- The vertical piece measures approximately 6.5"
- The diagonal piece measures approximately 7"
|Length||6 - 1/2"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Wood Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing SafeGard Casement Window Opening Control Device
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about SafeGard Casement Window Opening Control Device
Q Kate Aghevli • 08/10/2018, 9:18:46 PM what is the difference between right and left handed? is this literally - I am right handed? or something else? want to make sure i'm getting the right one.
A 08/13/2018, 4:18:23 PM Hi Kate! To determine the correct handing, view the window from the exterior of the dwelling. When the hinge is on the left, it is a left handed window.