My Cart: 0 item(s)
- Hinge is used in RV's, Mobile Homes, etc. to extend the surface of a table
- Hinge mounts on bottom surface of table and leaf and allows the leaf to fold back on top of the table
- Hinge is self-supporting, no other hardware is required
- This self-supporting folding table hinge is surface mounted but a mortise cut is required for hinging mechanism
- Hinge is not handed
- The gap between the top and bottom plate when the table is in the closed position (as shown in the photo) is 1-5/8".
|Length||1 - 5/8"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||#4 Flat Head Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing RV Table Hinge, Brass
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about RV Table Hinge, Brass
Q Sharon • 01/28/2018, 9:18:55 AM Hi, is this 1-5/8" measurement for one side? or the entire length of the hinge when flat??
A 01/30/2018, 10:56:43 AM The 1-5/8" measurement is just for one side of the hinge.