- Exclusively available through HardwareSource.com, this grip set made by Rocky Mountain Hardware features a built in deadbolt.
- Eliminates the need for a separate deadbolt, giving doors an ultra clean look.
- The exterior side has a cylinder for a key and the interior side has a turnpiece.
- Includes exterior and interior grip, bolt, strike, and two keys.
- We recommend using this product in conjunction with a roller latch to keep the door in place when the bolt is not thrown.
- Hand cast from solid bronze.
- Made in the USA.
- Available in 12 finishes. Each is considered a living finish, which means it will change over time and develop an elegant patina. This patina is generally considered desirable as it gives the hardware added character.
- Upcharges may be incurred for polished finishes and thick doors.
- A matching dummy set is also available for purchase. Contact us for more information.
- This grip set is made to order and has an 8 week lead time.
- Please call to order so we can ensure the correct parts are included for your application. Backset, door thickness, and handing will be needed to order.
|Manufacturer||Rocky Mountain Hardware|
Satin Nickel / Stainless Steel
|Door Thickness||1 - 3/4" to 4 - 1/2"|
|Center to Center||21 - 3/8"|
|Width||1 - 3/4"|
|Projection||2 - 3/8"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Rocky Mountain Hardware Deadbolt Grip Set
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet