Reinforcing Surface Mounted Pivot Hinge
Ships by the next day!
- Full surface reinforcing hinges can be added to doors troubled by sagging.
- For medium and heavy weight doors subject to high frequency and abuse.
- Provides increased reinforcement at the top corner of the door and jamb where stress can occur.
- Available in two sizes; 4 inch and 4-1/2 inch. The 4 inch size is for doors with existing 4 x 4 inch hinges. The 4-1/2 inch size is for doors with existing 4-1/2 x 4-1/2 inch hinges. It is important that these hinges match your existing hinges so that the pivot points are aligned.
- Order one hinge per door. Hinge is installed as a reinforcing hinge on the top part of the door.
- Included with each hinge: 9 wood screws for wood frame and wood door, 9 jack nuts and short machine screws for hollow metal doors, friction wrench for jack nut installation, paper installation template, instructions. Also included are 4 grommet nuts for through-bolting if necessary and a spacer plate for the hinge leaf that attaches to the door.
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Wood Screws|