- Full surface reinforcing hinges can be added to doors troubled by sagging.
- For medium and heavy weight doors subject to high frequency and abuse.
- Provides increased reinforcement at the top corner of the door and jamb where stress can occur.
- Available in two sizes; 4 inch and 4-1/2 inch. The 4 inch size is for doors with existing 4 x 4 inch hinges. The 4-1/2 inch size is for doors with existing 4-1/2 x 4-1/2 inch hinges. It is important that these hinges match your existing hinges so that the pivot points are aligned.
- Order one hinge per door. Hinge is installed as a reinforcing hinge on the top part of the door.
- Included with each hinge: 9 wood screws for wood frame and wood door, 9 jack nuts and short machine screws for hollow metal doors, friction wrench for jack nut installation, paper installation template, instructions. Also included are 4 grommet nuts for through-bolting if necessary and a spacer plate for the hinge leaf that attaches to the door.
Satin Nickel / Stainless Steel
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Wood Screws|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Reinforcing Surface Mounted Pivot Hinge
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Reinforcing Surface Mounted Pivot Hinge
Q Ricky Turner • 12/19/2017, 4:07:07 PM Will two of these support a barn door which weighs over a hundred pounds? I have two of them and cannot be mounted flush. They have to be mounted on the face of the building.
A 12/21/2017, 12:56:16 PM Yes, these should be able to support a door of that weight.