- Gate post latch for wood gates.
- Gate can be easily opened from either side.
- Wood fence gate latch features a padlock eye for extra security
- Spring loaded action for positive latching.
- Minimum gap required between post and gate is 1/2"
- Latch is reversible and can be used on left or right hand gates. To reverse the handing, simply remove the spring and hex head pivot bolt. Flip the fence post attachment plate upside down and reattach spring and pivot bolt.
- Latch measures approximately 11"W x 5-1/2"H.
- Strike bar is 6-1/2" long and 3/4" in diameter.
|Gate Latch Type||
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching lag screws|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Post Mount Gate Latch
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Post Mount Gate Latch
Q Clint • 12/28/2017, 5:51:49 AM Can additional springs be obtained for the model # 245110 post mount gate latch?
A 12/28/2017, 10:18:19 AM Unfortunately the manufacturer does not provide springs for individual sale.