- This unique hinge is a "swing clear" type of hinge that allows a door to swing into a pocket at a right angle to the door frame.
- When the door is in the pocket it is completely clear of the door opening.
- Hinge is not handed, they work on both Left Hand swinging and Right Hand swinging doors.
- Full mortise installation. Click on links below for more installation and dimensional information.
- Minimum door thickness required is 1-9/16".
- Maximum door swing is 90 degrees with this type of hinge.
For doors weighing up to 270 lbs use 3 hinges.
For doors weighing up to 360 lbs use 4 hinges.
This hinge is unlike any other, allowing doors to swing into a pocket at a right angle to the door frame. When the door is in the pocket, it is completely clear of the door opening, providing maximum space and convenience.
This hinge is not handed, meaning it works on both left-hand and right-hand swinging doors. Additionally, it offers full mortise installation, ensuring a secure and reliable fit.
For those interested in installation and dimensional information, we invite you to click on the links below for more details. Please note that the minimum door thickness required for this hinge is 1-9/16", and the maximum door swing is 90 degrees.
We are proud to offer this unique hinge to our customers and believe it will revolutionize the way you think about doors and their functionality.
|Material||Stainless Steel (304)|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Wood Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|