- Made for frameless cabinets with 3/4" side panel thickness.
- This hinge is a duplicate of Amerock's discontinued 1238 (BP1238) pivot hinge.
- This hinge has a tab that fixes the overlay at 3/4". This is a full overlay for a 3/4" thick side panel.
- Installed as a full overlay hinge on a 3/4" side panel with a 3/4" thick door, the door would open 270 degrees.
- The hinge can be used on face frame cabinets, but the overlay is fixed at 3/4".
- Hinge is sold by the pair, a pair is a Left hand and a Right hand (can also be considered a top and bottom) hinge.
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Twelve #6 Flat Head Wood Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Overlay Pivot Hinge
No Reviews Yet
4 Questions asked about Overlay Pivot Hinge
Q Steve Goldberg • 02/24/2018, 11:45:20 AM What are the dimensions of the overlay pivot hinge (bronze) Thanks
A 02/27/2018, 12:44:58 PM You can see the dimensions of this hinge here: https://www.thehardwarehut.com/images/pdf/sel-hsg351l_spec.pdf
Q Scott • 03/12/2018, 5:16:37 PM What is the maximum door weight per pair?
A 03/13/2018, 9:53:17 AM Hi Scott! The manufacturer has not tested these hinges for a weight rating. You will need to use your best judgment when using these hinges.
Q David Ibaven • 11/04/2018, 9:45:40 AM Do I understand correctly that mounting screws are not included with this product?
A 11/05/2018, 9:31:40 AM That is correct, each pair uses twelve #6 flat head wood screws.
Q Greg Walters • 02/01/2019, 9:39:30 AM Will this hinge accommodate a thicker door, say 1 3/8" thick. If it will, I assume it will definitely affect the opening angle.
A 02/01/2019, 10:55:21 AM You can use this on a door that is that thick Greg, but yes, it will likely only open to 90-120 degrees.