My Cart: 0 item(s)
- Stainless steel is the standard base material for arm, channel and jamb bracket for all finishes.
- Surface mount, push side of door. Pull side version can be special ordered.
- Mediium Duty.
- Hold Open function.
- For single acting doors.
- For interior use on moderate traffic and medium weight doors.
- Standard installation from 85-110 degrees of opening (5-degree increments)
- Shock absorbing spring provides cushion before dead-stop.
- UL Listed as miscellaneous fire door accessories for use on wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes and metal fire doors rated up to 3 hours (stop function only)
- Stop and Friction functions available by special order. Typical lead time for special order is 2 weeks or less.
- ANSI Code C05511
|Material||Stainless Steel (304)|
Top (hinge side) of door and jamb.
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||
Jamb (wood): 4ea #10x1-1/2" Flat Head Wood Screws.
Jamb (metal); 4ea 10-32x1/2" Flat Head Machine Screws.
Door(wood or metal): 2ea 10-32x1-1/2" Truss Head Machine Screw and 2ea matching sex bolts.
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Overhead Door Holder & Stop
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.