- Solid bronze Architectural Grade hinges in a true Oil Rubbed Bronze finish (An Oil Rubbed Bronze finish on a solid bronze hinge is far superior to an oil rubbed bronze finish on a solid brass hinge). In addition, solid bronze does not corrode as brass sometimes will in severe conditions. Bronze also has the advantage of being self-lubricating. This quality reduces wear on the hinge and provides a hinge that does not squeak.
- NRP HINGES (non-removable pin) have a set screw in the barrel that is accessible only when door is swung open. This security feature deters someone from removing the hinge pin and the door. NRP hinges are normally used for exterior doors that open out.
- Architectural Grade butt hinges are thicker and of much higher quality than Residential Grade butt hinges.
- Decorative ball tips can be added to this hinge if desired.
- See the link below to purchase the decorative ball tip conversion kits
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching wood screws and machine screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing NRP Architectural Solid Bronze Hinge
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.