NRP Architectural Grade Steel Ball Bearing Hinge
Ships by the next day!
- These architectural grade hinges are recommended for the heavier doors found on custom homes and as an upgrade for residential grade hinges. Architectural grade hinges are thicker and of much higher quality than residential grade hinges.
- NRP (non-removable pin) hinges have a set screw in the barrel that is only accessible when the door is swung open. This security feature deters someone from removing the hinge pin and door.
- Ball bearing hinges are recommended for heavier doors, doors over 2" thick, doors over 40" wide or doors which use a door closer.
- These hinges are polished and plated to ensure a fine durable finish
- Prime coated hinges (finish 600 USP) are prime coated and ready for painting or to be used as temporary hinges while your door is being installed or painted.
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching wood screws and machine screws|