- Made for cabinets whose doors open back-to-back. Both doors will open without interfering with each other.
- Approximate size of hinge (when opened) is 1-7/8" x 4-1/2".
- When open, the door is offset 1/2".
- Maximum full overlay is 25/32".
- When used on inset doors the maximum door thickness is 3/4".
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||One-Piece|
|Opening Angle||90 Degrees|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Six #6 Pan Head Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing No-Bore Concealed Hinge, Back-to-Back, Nickel Plated
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet