- This Mortise Mount Spring Pivot differs from our Surface Mount Spring Pivot in that both the bottom and top units (pivots) may be mortised into the door. Note the difference in the placement of the door bracket on the spring cylinder.
- The 2.5" diameter spring cylinder on the bottom pivot can be mortised into the door. Since the maximum door thickness that the unit will accomodate is 2.5" the cylinder will show and be flush with a 2.5" thick door.
- The hinge swings 90 degrees in both directions and returns to center.
- Spring tension is adjustable.
- Hinge does not have "Hold Open" feature.
- Hinge sits on ball bearings.
- Hinge is non-handed, works on both left hand and right hand gates and doors.
- Maximum door width is 36". Maximum door thickness is 2.5".
- The door jamb bracket is 1-1/4" in width.
- Minimum door thickness is 1" .
- Picture shows one set. A set is the top pivot and the bottom pivot. A set will hang one door or gate.
|Weight Rating||75 lbs Per Set|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Wood Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Mortised Spring Pivot Set
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Mortised Spring Pivot Set
Q salahudheen palliyalil • 09/29/2018, 0:04:40 AM Good Morning, Can i receive product catalog and data sheet
A 10/01/2018, 8:34:25 AM Hi Salahudheen! We can provide you with a template of that Bommer hinge. https://www.bommer.com/images/templates/7122-T.pdf