My Cart: 0 item(s)
- European style hinge for Doors and Drop Flaps with a mitred edge (45 degree mitre).
- Hinge fits into 35mm (1-3/8") cups drilled in the back of the doors. See the document found under Downloads for drilling diagram.
- Adjustable after installation:
- 3 mm in height
- 1.5 mm in depth
- 1.5 mm in width
- The hinge cup is made from zinc die-cast metal
- The hinge arms are made from steel
- The entire hinge is zinc chromate plated
- Made for the following Door, Drop Flap and Side Panel Thicknesses
- Door or Drop Flap thickness range of 16 to 22 mm (5/8" to 7/8")
- Side panel thickness range of 16 to 22 mm (5/8" to 7/8")
- This hinge is sold by the each. You will normally order 2 hinges for each door or flap.
- Click on links below for dimension, installation and adjustment information.
PLEASE NOTE: A Drop Flap normally needs a lid stay to help support the flap in the down position. This hinge is not meant to act as the only means of support for a Drop Flap.
|Plate Connection Type||One-Piece|
|Opening Angle||90 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||52mm (2-1/16")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four #6 Flat Head Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Mitre Hinge for Doors and Flaps, 90 Degree
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.