- These mirror hinge screws can hold an oval or round framed mirror on dresser uprights.
- Can also be used on a free standing mirror, also known as a Cheval Mirror or Cheval Glass.
- These screws are sometimes reffered to as a "Toilet Screw"
- Sold by the pair, which is enough hardware to install a single mirror
- Inserts which thread into the wooden mirror frame
- A 1/4" spacer for each screw which goes between the mirror and the upright
- Two sets of different length threaded rods. Rod sizes are 1/4"-20 x 2-1/8" and 1/4"-20 x 3-3/8".
- Threaded rods can easily be cut with a hacksaw for narrower upright widths
- Made of brass, steel and die cast parts
|Finish Name||Polished Brass|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Mirror Hinge Screw
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet