Middle Shutter Hinge
Ships by the next day!
- "Middle" shutter hinges are used with our "L Type" shutter hinges as a middle hinge. They are typically used with taller shutters to keep the shutter in alignment, to help keep the shutter from warping and to give the shutter a more decorative look.
- These shutter hinges are for "inset" shutters. Inset shutters are installed flush with the window frame when in the closed position (covering the window).
- The hinges are available in 3 different offsets (1/2",1-1/2" and 2-1/4") . The offset gives a "throw" which allows the shutter to lay flat against the house when in the open position.
- The "throw" is approximately double the offset. For example a hinge with a 1/2" offset has about 1" of throw.
- Vertical strap measures 1-3/8" wide and 7" tall.
- Shutter may be lifted off of pintles after installation.
- Hinge and pintle are zinc chromate plated for corrosion resistance and then finished in wrought iron black for a traditional look.
|Plate Height||3 - 3/4"|
|Plate Width||1 - 1/2"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Wood Screws|
|Made in USA||No|