My Cart: 0 item(s)
- Note: now only available for metal door applications. The wood door option has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
- Mepla hinge and mounting plate for medicine cabinets and mirror cabinets with metal doors.
- Also known as a Tri-View Mirror Hinge.
- This tri-view mirror hinge is a concealed hinge.
- Mounts at the top and bottom part of the door.
- Self-locking, no cabinet catch is necessary.
- Non-handed, installs on either a right hand or left hand door.
- Each tri-view medicine cabinet hinge and mounting plate combination requires 3 screws
- One 4mm connecting screw which connects the mounting plate to hinge (included).
- One #6 flat head screw to mount the mounting plate to the side panel (included).
- One #4 pan head screw to mount the nylon cup to the door (NOT included).
- ***Important Note: #4 pan head screws come in two lengths and are sold in packs of five. Because of this, they are not included in this bundle. Required screw length varies depending on your door thickness. To purchase these screws, please see the related product page below.
|Model Number||Metal Door Hinge: 188.8.131.5270
Mounting Plate: 511.200.049515
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Screw-On|
|Opening Angle||90 Degrees|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Mepla Tri-View Medicine Cabinet Hinge
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.