Mepla Tri-View Medicine Cabinet Hinge
- Mepla hinge and mounting plate for medicine cabinets and mirror cabinets with wooden or steel doors.
- Also known as a Tri-View Mirror Hinge.
- Hinge is a concealed hinge.
- Mounts at the top and bottom part of the door.
- Self-locking, no cabinet catch is necessary.
- Non-handed, installs on either a right hand or left hand door.
- Two models available, one for wood doors, one for metal doors.
- Each hinge and mounting plate combination requires 3 screws
- One 4mm connecting screw which connects the mounting plate to hinge (included).
- One #6 flat head screw to mount the mounting plate to the side panel (included).
- One #4 pan head screw to mount the nylon cup to the door (NOT included).
- ***Important Note: #4 pan head screws come in two lengths and are sold in packs of five. Because of this, they are not included in this bundle. Required screw length varies depending on your door thickness. To purchase these screws, please see the related product page below.
|Model #||Wood Door Hinge: 18.104.22.16870
Metal Door Hinge: 22.214.171.12470
Mounting Plate: 511.200.049515
|HS SKU||Wood Door Hinge: 207130
Metal Door Hinge: 207139
Mounting Plate: 207135
|Cabinet Door Type||Medicine Cabinet|
|Plate Connection Type||Screw-On|
|Opening Angle||90 Degrees|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|