Lokk Latch Pro SL
Ships by the next day!
- The LokkLatch PRO-SL is a commercial grade self-locking security latch for general-purpose gates. Not only can this lock be operated and locked from either side of a gate, when the latch closes it will lock automatically for added security. As the latch automatically locks, a key is required to enter and exit, providing an extra dimension of security and making LokkLatch PRO-SL the ideal choice for installation in apartments, condos, gated communities, commercial and other security-conscious properties.
- Fits posts up to 6" in thickness.
- Available in two different models; one model is for Metal & Wood gates, the other model is for Vinyl Gates.
- Made from tough glass reinforced polymer material with stainless steel internal parts. Polymer is UV stabilized.
- Includes instructions, fitting jig, 2 keys and all necessary mounting fasteners.
- These locks may be re-keyed by any locksmith. Keys may be duplicated using a Kwikset KW1 key blank.
- Always check with your building department's local building code requirements before installing in swimming pool areas. And please remember that swimming pool gates must be checked on a regular basis to make sure that they are functioning properly in order to keep small children out of the swimming pool area.
- Gates have a "pull" side (pull on gate to open) and a "push" side (push on gate to open).
- Typically, the "push" side of the gate is the outside of the gate (or the street side) and the "pull" side of the gate is the inside (or yard side).
- The latching mechanism installs on the "pull" side of the gate.
- This latch automatically locks the gate when the gate is closed.
- The gate can be unlocked with the key from either side of the gate, allowing the gate to be opened.
- Once the gate is closed it cannot be reopened except by using the key.
|Manufacturer||D & D Technologies|
|Keyway||Kwikset KW10 (6 Pin)|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Fasteners|