- The LokkLatch PRO-SL is a commercial grade self-locking security latch for general-purpose gates. Not only can this lock be operated and locked from either side of a gate, when the latch closes it will lock automatically for added security. As the latch automatically locks, a key is required to enter and exit, providing an extra dimension of security and making LokkLatch PRO-SL the ideal choice for installation in apartments, condos, gated communities, commercial and other security-conscious properties.
- Fits posts up to 6" in thickness.
- Available in two different models; one model is for Metal & Wood gates, the other model is for Vinyl Gates.
- Made from tough glass reinforced polymer material with stainless steel internal parts. Polymer is UV stabilized.
- Includes instructions, fitting jig, 2 keys and all necessary mounting fasteners.
- These locks may be re-keyed by any locksmith. Keys may be duplicated using a Kwikset KW1 key blank.
- Always check with your building department's local building code requirements before installing in swimming pool areas. And please remember that swimming pool gates must be checked on a regular basis to make sure that they are functioning properly in order to keep small children out of the swimming pool area.
- Gates have a "pull" side (pull on gate to open) and a "push" side (push on gate to open).
- Typically, the "push" side of the gate is the outside of the gate (or the street side) and the "pull" side of the gate is the inside (or yard side).
- The latching mechanism installs on the "pull" side of the gate.
- This latch automatically locks the gate when the gate is closed.
- The gate can be unlocked with the key from either side of the gate, allowing the gate to be opened.
- Once the gate is closed it cannot be reopened except by using the key.
|Manufacturer||D & D Technologies|
|Gate Latch Type||
|Keyway||Kwikset KW10 (6 Pin)|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Fasteners|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Lokk Latch Pro SL
5/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
| February 14th, 2019
2 Questions asked about Lokk Latch Pro SL
Q Paul • 01/13/2018, 11:29:43 AM is it possible to purchase just the striker part of something like the LokkLatch Pro. I have a LokkLatch unit that is older but looks alot like that one, with a key inside and out. Here in the northeast the ground under the gate froze and heaved more that usual and it has lifted the gate and broken the plastic that surrounds the pin. I would like to purchase just the striker if possble. Can you help? TIA Paul Hagen
A 01/13/2018, 11:54:55 AM These products are only sold as a complete set. Unfortunately, we do not have parts available for individual sale.
Q Jeffrey Starr • 07/12/2018, 7:41:02 AM Can the LokkLatch Pro SL be installed on a 2 inch square metal support? The information references the max distance but not the minimum.
A 07/12/2018, 8:59:11 AM The LokkLatch PRO-SL for metal and wood gates can be fitted to Fence Posts ranging from 11/2” to 6” (38-150mm) in depth. Hope this helps.