- The LokkLatch Deluxe is a high quality security and privacy gate latch for general-purpose gates. Special, longer side-fixing legs on this model provide extra strength and easy fitting alignment.
Takes an innovative approach to the gravity latch principle and combines the unique benefits of key-lockability and reliable latching action with superior design and rust-proof components. The external push-button access allows the gate to be opened and locked from either side of the fence.
- Locking/Latching Function:
- Gates have a "pull" side (pull on gate to open) and a "push" side (push on gate to open).
- Typically, the "push" side of the gate is the outside of the gate (or the street side) and the "pull" side of the gate is the inside (or yard side).
- The latching mechanism installs on the "pull" side of the gate.
- The push button mechanism installs on the "push" side of the gate.
- The lock can be locked or unlocked from either side of the gate.
- From either side of the gate, the lock can be put in an "always locked" position or an "always unlocked" position by using the key.
- Made from rust-free molded polymer with 316 grade stainless steel components.
- Fully adjustable (both vertically and horizontally) for easy installation.
- Fits gate posts up to 6" thick.
- Works on wood, metal, and vinyl gates.
- The lock cylinder uses a Kwikset keyway. The cylinder may be rekeyed by your locksmith to your Kwikset type house keys.
- Includes instructions, mounting fasteners and 2 keys.
- Always check with your building department's local building code requirements before installing in swimming pool areas. And please remember that swimming pool gates must be checked on a regular basis to make sure that they are functioning properly in order to keep small children out of the swimming pool area.
Upgrade the security of your current gate locks with the Lokk Latch Deluxe Gate Latch. This high-quality privacy latch features special, longer side-fixing legs that offer extra strength. It works via external push-button access that allows the gate to be open and locked from either side. As a key-lockable latch, it's ideal for areas that require reliable security, like pool areas, daycare centers, reserved parking areas, outdoor restaurant seating, and other commercial properties.
The Lokk Latch Deluxe Gate Latch can greatly add to the security of your property and, in turn, your peace of mind. To install this latch, the latching mechanism should be installed on the inside of the gate or the "pull" side. The push-button will be placed on the exterior of it or the "push" side. Using the provided keys, the lock may be positioned to be "always locked" or "always unlocked" depending on how much traffic the gate gets during normal hours. For example, you might wish to unlock the gates for the pool areas of an apartment complex or gated community so those living there may use the facilities. The Lokk Latch Deluxe Gate Latch is made of rust-free molded polymer with 316-grade stainless steel components. It will work great on wood, metal, and vinyl gates with posts up to 6" thick. You may choose between black and white finishes, each of which looks professional and sleek. In the future, you can have a locksmith rekey the lock cylinder. A Dimensional Diagram and Installation Instructions can be located on this page to help you assemble it correctly the first time.
Ready to place your order? Once we receive it, we'll get to work packing your latch and have it shipped out within one business day. Not quite ready? Reach out to an online agent via the LiveChat system on our website to get quick answers to your questions. If you have any other questions about the Lokk Latch Deluxe Gate Latch or would like to learn more about our inventory of gate latches, please feel free to contact us for additional information.
|Manufacturer||D & D Technologies|
|Keyway||Kwikset KW10 (6 Pin)|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Stainless Fasteners|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
2 Questions asked about Lokk Latch Deluxe Gate Latch