Important Note: Out of the box this lock works for door thicknesses ranging from 1 - 1/8" to 2".
CLICK HERE to purchase a seperate thick kit that allows this lock to work for doors and gates up to 5" thick.
- Lockey model 2835 mechanical keyless lever lock
- One user code with thousands of possible combinations
- Lever handle on exterior and interior
- Auto-locking with passage function
- Reversible handing
- ADA Compliant
- Adjustable latch
- Covers standard 2 1/8” bore hole
- If installing on a new door, requires a minimum 1-7/16" bore hole size
- Keypad: Single Combination, Double Combination (DC)
- Finishes: Jet Black Marine Grade (JBMG), Satin Chrome Marine Grade (SCMG)
Dimensions & Specifications
- Dimensions: 5 5/8″ L x 1 5/8″ W x 2 1/4″ D
- Total Coverage with Trim Plates: 6 1/2″ H x 2 1/2″ W
- ADA Lever Size: 4″ W x 1″ H
- Zinc-plated steel trim with teflon coated stainless steel interior components
- For Exterior & Interior Use
- Weather Resistant
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
With an unpredictable combination, keyless locks are effective and powerful in the face of theft and danger. They allow you to eliminate the use of locks, thus giving potential burglars or other unwanted people no chance of picking or breaking the lock. The Mechanical Keyless Combination Lever Lock is designed for interior and exterior use for the doors of offices, storerooms, garages, and countless more.
With an adjustable latch and reversible handing, the Mechanical Keyless Combination Lever Lock is a high-quality addition to any property that wishes to enhance the level of security for a room or entire office. The lock operates with one code, though thousands of combinations can be entered. It features an auto-locking with passage function and can be ordered as a single or double combination keypad. It's made with zinc-plated steel and Teflon-coated stained steel interior components. You may choose from Jet Black Marine Grade or Satin Chrome Marine Grade finishes. These will easily match the look of your space without standing out and drawing attention. The Mechanical Keyless Combination Lever Lock is weather-resistant, ADA Compliant, and comes with a lifetime mechanical warranty. Install these in your retail stores to keep offices and storerooms secure. These can also be used to protect personal garages that have cars, tools, or equipment stored inside. The mounting hardware is included with your purchase so the keyless lock can be installed right away. Please note that if your door is between 2" to 5" thick, you'll also need a Thick Kit. Be sure to also review the dimensions of the lock before ordering.
If you have a question that must be answered before placing your order, you can speak directly with an online agent via the LiveChat system on our website. They'll assist you with your question and ensure you get the perfect locks for your needs. The keyless locks will ship out within the next business day once we receive your order. If you have any other questions about the Mechanical Keyless Combination Lever Lock or would like to learn more about our selection of locks, please feel free to contact us for additional information.
|Zinc Plated Steel
|Adjustable: 2 - 3/8" or 2 - 3/4"
|1 - 1/8" to 2" (Up to 5" with separate extension kit)
|1 - 7/16"
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Prop 65 Warning