- This lock box is made for a metal or iron gate.
- Features a Bolt Guard for extra security.
- This steel gate lock hardware piece installs by welding in place to metal gate.
- The single hole model will hold either a tubular style front door lock or a deadbolt.
- The backset of the hole is 2-3/8".
- 2-1/8" hole diameter.
- Single Hole Model: 5-3/4" wide, 3-1/2" tall, 1-5/8" thick.
- Double Hole Model: 5-5/8" wide by 6-7/8" tall by 1-5/8" thick. 3-5/8" center to center.
|Finish Name||Plain Steel|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Lock Box for Metal Gate
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Lock Box for Metal Gate
Q jose carmona • 09/24/2018, 12:51:35 PM what is thickness sheet metal gauge box made of
A 09/25/2018, 8:42:20 AM Jose the thickness of the individual side of metal is right around an 1/8", slightly under.