- This touch latch is invisible from the outside of the door.
- When you use a touch latch no other hardware (knob, pull, latch) is needed on your door giving it a clean look.
- Available in either a regular duty or heavy duty model. The heavy duty model is slightly larger and has much stronger spring action. Use the heavy duty model for solid core or heavy doors.
- How it works: Gently push in on the outside surface of the door. The door releases from the latch and pops outward.
- The auxiliary pusher (sold separately) is used where a vacuum condition exists (for example a small closet) or any situation where the door does not open easily.The auxiliary pusher may be used with either the regular duty or heavy duty latch.
- All mounting fasteners, a metal template, and full instructions are included.
- The face and internal parts of the latch are made from solid brass and steel. The case is made from plastic.
- The auxiliary pusher is made from solid brass and nylon and the spring is made from steel.
|Finish Name||Satin Brass|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Invisible Touch Latch for Full Size Doors
No Reviews Yet
4 Questions asked about Invisible Touch Latch for Full Size Doors
Q joseph sherman III • 02/26/2018, 3:50:20 PM This push latch, I understand will push the door open but does the latch also hold the door closed? Thank You - Joseph Sherman
A 02/26/2018, 3:55:49 PM This push latch will also hold the door closed.
Q Rich Dowd • 03/17/2018, 2:44:31 PM Re: Heavy Duty Invisible Touch Latch for Full Size Doors SKU# 310497 I am using this in an application where there exists a piston that pushes the door open. (It's actually not a door, but a rising pedestal within a table. Long story.) What's the maximum resistance this latch can bear and still hold the door closed? The piston in this application produces perhaps 80 pounds of force. Thanks. Rich Dowd HomweFinishers@gmail.com 410-227-5997
A 03/19/2018, 2:55:49 PM The manufacturer has not tested these hinges for a weight rating. You will need to use your best judgment when using these hinges.
Q Tony • 07/19/2018, 1:42:39 PM Just to be clear, for french doors, you would need two sets of this hardware, correct? Also, I want to be sure that I can use a 1-3/8" thick door?
A 07/20/2018, 9:08:20 AM Hi Tony! If you plan on having both doors open with the action of a Touch Latch, yes. It can work with that sort of door thickness, it would just be recommended to follow the instructions and ensure you have the gap between the touch latch and the door to push to latch/unlatch.
Q Wayne Johnston • 10/22/2018, 9:24:33 AM what are the best hinges to use with the push latch? also the door will be about 40lbs.
A 10/22/2018, 12:21:45 PM Soss or Tectus hinges are your best invisible hinge options for full size doors Wayne. See here; https://www.hardwaresource.com/soss-medium-duty-concealed-hinges.html https://www.hardwaresource.com/tectus-te-340-for-1-3-4-thick-doors.html