- This hinged tilt-lift table support is used wherever you need to lift a horizontal surface to a certain angle and hold it in place
- It is used on beds, sofas and drafting tables
- Lift to the desired angle and it locks in place. Lift again to release and it folds back down
- This drafting table hinge features 10 positive locking positions
- A hinge must be used at the pivot point (not included). We recommend two butt hinges or a piano hinge.
|Opening Angle||110 Degrees|
|Length||8 - 1/2"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four #8 Pan Head Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Hinged Drafting Table Support
No Reviews Yet
2 Questions asked about Hinged Drafting Table Support
Q Tom • 02/27/2018, 3:43:49 PM Rating
A 02/27/2018, 4:07:25 PM I assume you are asking about the weight rating with your question. The manufacturer has not tested these hinges for a weight rating. You will need to use your best judgment when using these hinges.
Q Michael • 08/18/2018, 9:39:25 PM Would this, attached to a drafting table, allow it to lay flat?
A 08/20/2018, 9:04:20 AM Hi Michael! No this would not be able to lay completely flat as the lowest angle would be maybe 15-20 degrees.