- This bronze bearing heavy duty weld-on hinges is designed for outdoors and harsh environments.
- It features two bronze thrust washers and two bronze sleeves for reduced friction (bronze is oilite).
- Hinge features a grease fitting for ease of lubrication.
- The hinge pin is made from stainless steel.
- The hinge leaf and hinge barrel are made from unfinished mild steel.
- The weight ratings are based on two hinges per door and capacities are not additive.
- The 800 pound model measures 5" x 5". The 1200 pound model measures 6" x 6". See the dimensional diagram under more information below for more in-depth specifications.
- Made in the USA
For outdoor locations, you need hinges that will resist corrosion during seasonal weather. For environments where heavy rain, snow, or a mix of both are common occurrences, consider the high load weld-on hinge with bronze bearings. From homes on the coast to those in the mountains, the quality of your door hinges will impact the longevity. Moisture from rain and snow can seriously damage hinges not suited for these environments! The high load weld-on hinge with bronze bearings will hold your doors for years to come without corroding.
Built with a mix of steel and bronze, these weld-on hinges are made to last. They feature two bronze washers and two bronze sleeves for reduced friction. While the hinge pin is made from stainless steel, the hinge leaf and hinge barrel are crafted from unfinished mild steel. The strength of these two metals together results in two models to choose from – the 800 lb. and 1,200 lb. The 800-pound model measures 5" x 5", whereas the 1,200-pound model measures 6"x 6". For your heavier doors, you will naturally choose the 1,200 lb. high load weld-on hinge with bronze bearings. Note that the weight ratings are based on two hinges per door and capacities are not additive. This means that if your door exceeds 1,200 lbs., you will need other hinges to hold it. For lubrication, the hinge also includes a grease fitting for future upkeep. For specific information about the weight rating for these weld-on hinges, download the Dimensional Diagram and Installation Instructions located on this page. Please note that these steel hinges are sold individually, not as a pair.
Ready to place your order? These hinges are in stock and ready to ship within one business day. Have questions before purchasing? Use our LiveChat system on our website to connect with one of our online agents. They'll ensure these weld-on hinges are right for your needs and property location. If you have any other questions about the high load weld-on hinge with bronze bearings or would like to learn more about our huge selection of hinges, please feel free to contact us for additional information.
|Finish Name||Natural Steel|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing High Load Weld-On Hinge with Bronze Bearings
1 Question asked about High Load Weld-On Hinge with Bronze Bearings