- This bronze bearing heavy duty weld-on hinges is designed for outdoors and harsh environments.
- It features two bronze thrust washers and two bronze sleeves for reduced friction (bronze is oilite).
- Hinge features a grease fitting for ease of lubrication.
- The hinge pin is made from stainless steel.
- The hinge leaf and hinge barrel are made from unfinished mild steel.
- The weight ratings are based on two hinges per door and capacities are not additive.
- The 800 pound model measures 5" x 5". The 1200 pound model measures 6" x 6". See the dimensional diagram under more information below for more in-depth specifications.
- Made in the USA
|Finish Name||Natural Steel|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing High Load Weld-On Hinge with Bronze Bearings
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about High Load Weld-On Hinge with Bronze Bearings
Q Andrew • 10/12/2018, 11:10:28 PM So if I have a 10' wide by 7' tall door that weights 500lbs... would these handle that?
A 10/15/2018, 9:43:19 AM Andrew, these are heavy duty hinges, but they are not designed for 10' wide gates. If your gates are that wide, you may want to go with one of the following hinges below that is designed for that kind of width. https://www.hardwaresource.com/weld-on-barrel-hinge.html https://www.hardwaresource.com/heavy-duty-roller-bearing-weld-on-hinge.html https://www.hardwaresource.com/weld-on-strap-hinge.html https://www.hardwaresource.com/heavy-duty-j-bolt-hinge.html