- This heavy duty steel piano hinge is stocked in a 72" length that can be purchased as is or cut down to size depending on your needs.
- An economical choice for where a strong hinge is needed and corrosion will not be a problem.
- Available in two different open widths.
- Knuckle length is 2".
- The first cut on each piece of hinge is free.
- Each additional cut is $3.00 (limit 5 lengths per hinge).
- We will ship the remaining parts of any hinge that has been cut.
- Our cutting blade is approximately 1/16" thick so there is some loss of material with every cut made. For example, a hinge with 5 cuts made will lose 5/16" of material.
- The hinge knuckles on this product are spaced at 1/2" intervals. Please keep this in mind when sizing your cuts. It is best to ask for a cut at a joint or in the middle of a knuckle. That means that it is really best to ask for cuts that are sized to a whole inch, a 1/2 inch or a 1/4 inch (for example 12" or 12-1/2" or 12-1/4").
- Hinges that have been cut for you are absolutely not returnable and the order may not be canceled if it has already been cut. In order to ensure our customers receive their hardware as soon as possible, we are sometimes cutting your hinge within 30 minutes after your order has been placed. If you need to change your order we need to hear from you within 30 minutes of the time the order has been placed. No changes or cancellations may be made after 30 minutes on any hinge cutting order.
- We can only promise cutting accuracy to plus or minus 1/8".
- A piano hinge that is 46" or longer is considered "Oversize" by UPS. There is an additional $13.50 charge added to any piano hinge that is 46" or longer.
- You can save the $13.50 oversize shipping charge by having your hinge cut to a size below 46". If you order more than one hinge there is only one $13.50 charge per order.
- UPS does not guarantee delivery times on next day, 2nd day, or 3 day shipments that are oversized. We do not recommend express delivery for piano hinges.
|Finish Name||Natural Steel|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Heavy Duty Steel Blank Piano Hinge
No Reviews Yet
2 Questions asked about Heavy Duty Steel Blank Piano Hinge
Q Mike • 05/12/2018, 6:31:52 PM Your Heavy Duty Steel Blank Piano Hinge, SKU C10486 , Is there any way to purchase less than one full 72" length of this product, say 36" or 18" (total) ?? Many thanks!
A 05/14/2018, 8:36:23 AM Hi Mike! They just come standard at 6 ft (72") lengths, but they can be cut down to size. You would still get the remainder of the hinge even if it is cut.
Q Nicole Shore • 08/02/2018, 10:05:52 AM Do you know what weight this hinge is rated for? We need the full 6'-0. Thank You,
A 08/02/2018, 4:53:19 PM Hi Nicole! The manufacturer has not tested these hinges for a weight rating. You will need to use your best judgment when using these hinges.