- Best results are achieved when the touch latch is installed directly behind where the door will be touched (pushed) to open.
- Touch latch is invisible from the outside of the door.
- When you use a touch latch no other hardware (knob, pull, latch) is needed on your door giving it a clean look.
- How it works; gently push in on the outside surface of the door. The door releases from the latch and pops outward.
- The auxiliary pusher (sold separately) is used where a vacuum condition exists (for example a small closet) or any situation where the door does not open easily.The auxiliary pusher may be used with either the regular duty or heavy duty latch.
- The face and internal parts of the latch are made from solid brass and steel. The case is made from plastic.
- The auxiliary pusher is made from solid brass and nylon and the spring is made from steel.
|Finish Name||Satin Brass|
|Width||1 - 1/4"|
|Height||2 - 1/4"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Fasteners are included|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Heavy Duty Invisible Touch Latch for Full Size Doors
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.