Heavy Duty Bolt or Weld-On Hinge, Zinc Chromate
Ships by the next day!
- A heavy duty barrel hinge that can be used in both weld-on or bolt-on installations.
- Features a very small install gap between the fence and post.
- If welded, the gap can be as small as 1/2".
- If bolted, the gap can be a small as approximately 5/8". This depends on the head size of the bolt that you use.
- Features four sealed bearings (no greasing required).
- This hinge is capable of opening up to 180 degrees, depending on thickness of gate.
- Hardened steel pivot bolt (grade 5).
- Measures approximately 6" tall.
- Hinge has a large 1-7/8" diameter barrel giving it a very high weight rating.
- Click on link below for a detailed dimensional diagram.
To achieve listed weight ratings:
- Grade 5 or better bolts must be used for attachment.
- Note: We do not stock grade 5 or better bolts, they must be purchased from an alternate source.
|Weight Rating||3000 lb per pair|
|Heavy Duty Hinge Type||Bolt-On, Weld-On|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four 3/8" bolts, grade 5 or better|
|Made in USA||No|