- Made for boat hatches and other hatch covers.
- Hinge is made for hatch covers that are flush with what they are hinged to.
- Hinge may be taken apart by removing clevis pin.
- Clevis pin is secured by a stainless ring.
- Hinge is sold by the each. You would normally order two hinges per hatch.
- Click on link for hinge dimensions.
- PLEASE NOTE: this hinge is designed with a fairly loose fit so that it is easy to remove the clevis pin.
|Finish Group||Satin Nickel / Stainless Steel,Satin Nickel / Stainless Steel|
|Finish Name||Satin Stainless Steel|
|Material||Stainless Steel (316)|
|Cabinet Door Type|
|Length||1 - 3/16"|
|Width||2 - 5/8"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||#10 Flat head screws|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Hatch Hinge, Lift Off, Stainless Steel
No Reviews Yet
2 Questions asked about Hatch Hinge, Lift Off, Stainless Steel
Q Rose Adrian • 02/12/2018, 6:22:35 PM I need a hinge to be used in a floor for access to a pool. The door measures approximately 2 x 3 feet with 2 x 4 's reinforcement underneath, so the door is quite heavy. What is the weight tolerance for this hinge when the door is in the upright position?
A 02/13/2018, 1:23:18 PM Hi Rose. The manufacturer has not tested these hinges for a weight rating. You will need to use your best judgment when using these hinges.
Q Tony Maduri • 03/02/2018, 8:30:36 AM I have an trap door in my closet floor, I would like to install a hinge that is only exposed under the floor to hold trap door open , without it binding when I open the trap door. The opening is approx. 28" x 28" it weighs about 20 lb. Is there any hinge for these application. It's like if I had a hinge like they use to lift a car hood up ,it lifts and at the same time it pulls away from the body so that it does not bind. Tony Thank's
A 03/02/2018, 9:36:13 AM Hi Tony! This hinge would be surface mounted and not functional if installed on the underside. You may be able to use a Soss Concealed Hinge if you can completely mortise the hinge into the trapdoor and the adjacent material. Here's a link to the section of those hinges below; https://www.hardwaresource.com/shop-by-brand/soss.html