- Harn Impaz Replacement Fixing Bracket for Drawers.
- Made by the manufacturer Harn for their "Impaz" line of custom drawers.
- This device is used to attach the drawer face or front to the drawer unit. Two brackets required per drawer.
- Brackets screw into the back of the drawer front and slide on to the drawer sides and are tightened with a single screw.
- If your brackets clip onto the drawer sides when pressed into place, you would need the "clip on" type bracket which can be found under related products.
- There are several different types of fixing brackets. Before ordering make sure that your existing bracket is visually identical to the image in the photo and that the dimensions are the same. Both L and R brackets may be stamped with RBF.112.40
- The center to center dimension of the two screw holes is 2-1/2"
Sold by the set:
- A set includes two units, a right hand model and a left hand model
- The right hand model is stamped with an R
- The left hand model is stamped with a L
- Screws are not included but are available as an add-on.
|Length||3 - 1/2"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four #6 Flat Head Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Harn Impaz Fixing Brackets, Slide On
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.