- Hager 5300 Series Grade 1 Door Closer, ideal for schools, hospitals and other high use applications.
- Matches the Norton 1601 hole pattern for retrofit or door closer replacement.
- BHMA certified and backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Features of Hager Door Closers
- Not handed, installable on both Left Hand and Right Hand doors
- Packaged with what you need to mount the closer three different ways
- Parallel Arm
- Regular Arm
- Top Jamb
- Closer is adjustable for various door sizes.
- Fits the following door sizes:
- For Interior Doors, 24" to 54" Door width for all 3 installation methods.
- For Exterior Doors
- 24" to 48" Door width for Regular ArmInstallations
- 24" to 48" Door width forTop Jamb Installations
- 24" to 42" Door width for Parallel Arm Installations
- Valves included:
- Adjustable latching and sweep speed valves
- Adjustable backcheck valve
- BHMA Certified ANSI A156.4
- ADA Compliant ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code for SKU's 234518 and 234520
- UL/cUL Listed for up to 3 hours
- UL10C Positive Pressure Rated
- UL10B Neutral Pressure Rated
- Body is made from aluminum alloy, cover is made from plastic.
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Self-reaming, self-tapping wood and machine screws. Sex nuts and bolts (for 1-3/4" thick door)|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Hager 5300 Series Door Closer
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet