My Cart: 0 item(s)
- The Hager 5200 Series Grade 1 Door Closer is ideal for schools, hospitals and other high use applications.
- Ideal for heavy duty, high use and abusive environments.
- Made from aluminum alloy, allowing this closer to sell at a lower price than Hager's Cast Iron (5100 Series) Closers.
- Matches the Norton 8501/8301 hole pattern for retrofit or door closer replacement.
- Also matches the Yale 3501/3301 hole pattern for retrofit or door closer replacement.
- BHMA certified and backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Body is made from aluminum alloy, cover is made from plastic.
- Features of Hager Door Closers
- Not handed, installable on both Left Hand and Right Hand doors
- Packaged with what you need to mount the closer three different ways
- Parallel Arm
- Regular Arm
- Top Jamb
- Fits the following door sizes:
- For Interior Doors, 24" to 54" Door width for all 3 installation methods.
- For Exterior Doors
- 24" to 48" Door width for Regular Arm Installations
- 24" to 48" Door width forTop Jamb Installations
- 24" to 42" Door width for Parallel Arm Installations
- Valves included:
- Adjustable latching and sweep speed valves
- Adjustable backcheck valve
- BHMA Certified ANSI A156.4 for SKU's 234514 and 234516
- ADA Compliant ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code for SKU's 234510 and 234512
- UL/cUL Listed for up to 3 hours
- UL10C Positive Pressure Rated
- UL10B Neutral Pressure Rated
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Self-reaming, self-tapping wood and machine screws Sex nuts and bolts (for 1-3/4" thick door)|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Hager 5200 Series Door Closer
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.