- Compact European style face frame hinges by Grass
- Made in the USA.
- Soft closing action eliminates door "slamming".
- Compact cabinet hinge cup screw hole spacing is 42 mm (1-5/8") instead of the more typical 45 mm (1-3/4).
- Drilling Depth is 11 mm (7/16").
- Works only for face frame thicknesses of 3/4". Attachment plate wraps around back of face frame.
- Cam side adjustment.
- Cam depth adjustment.
- Height adjustment using the face frame mounting screw.
- Switch in the hinge cup adjusts the closing action between three options.
- Included are plastic dowels and steel dowel screws. If your cabinet does not use plastic dowels you can discard the dowels and use the shortened dowel screws directly into the wood or you can order two #6 European hinge screws (our SKU 652360) per hinge.
- The mounting plate screw is not included. Each hinge needs one of these (#6 pan head x 3/4", our SKU 135406).
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||One-Piece|
|Opening Angle||108 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||42mm (1-5/8")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||One #6 x 3/4" Pan Head Screw (Our SKU 135416)|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Grass Soft-Close Compact Hinges
No Reviews Yet
6 Questions asked about Grass Soft-Close Compact Hinges
Q ML • 12/13/2017, 5:08:18 AM does this replace the Grass 860-02?
A 12/16/2017, 3:34:45 PM Unfortunately we are unable to reference old Grass numbers.
Q Sheri • 01/25/2018, 8:37:15 PM Hi. I need just one hinge. Can I only order one?? I Believe it is a Blum. Can I send a picture. Thank you :)
A 01/26/2018, 11:45:42 AM Hello Sheri, Yes, we sell these hinges by the Each. You will need to select the desired "overlay" which you can determine by measuring as shown here: https://www.hardwaresource.com/How-To-Measure-Your-Overlay
Q sue wood • 03/15/2018, 5:49:05 PM Do the hinges come is packages of 2 @4.99? Will these hinges work to replace my Grass 860 hinges?
A 03/16/2018, 9:40:49 AM Hi Sue! These are sold by each for that price. Two key measurements to know if this hinge will replace your current Grass 860 Hinge is the screw hole spacing (this hinge only comes with a 42mm which is 1-5/8"), and the Overlay. Here's how you measure your overlay; https://www.hardwaresource.com/how-to-measure-your-overlay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfqHvIO88Xg
Q sue wood • 03/17/2018, 7:35:59 AM What is your return policy
A 03/17/2018, 11:41:18 AM You can see our full return policy here: https://www.hardwaresource.com/return
Q John Unger • 11/19/2018, 11:00:05 AM We purchased this hinge but would like to know if there is a way to adjust the closing speed - an adjustment on the screw (s)? Thanks
A 11/19/2018, 5:07:04 PM There is no way to adjust the soft closing rate on that hinge unfortunately.