- The hinge kit is intended to facilitate the change-out of the obsolete Mepla SSP hinge.
- This hinge is designed for pie cut corner cabinets to hinge door #1 to door #2 of a two door pie cut corner door system
- Typically a 170 degree European hinge is used to attach the "two door" system to the cabinet.
- Hinge and mounting plates are fully adjustable after installation.
- The hinge comes with screws and plastic dowels. Dowels are typically used in MDF or particle board materials. The dowels can be discarded if installing in solid wood. Make sure to order wood screws for the mounting plates (2 per mounting plate). Make sure to order screws for the hinge (2 per hinge) if discarding the dowels. Screw size is a #6 flat head screw.
- This kit is for 3/4" thick doors only
- This kit does not include plastic dowels. If you need plastic dowels, order our SKU 652368.
- Some shimming and or shaping of the wooden plugs may be needed (thickness of plug approximately 7/16").
- Contents of kit include:
- 2 x Grass pie cut corner hinge (SKU 207100)
- 2 x 2mm mounting plates (SKU 207104)
- 8 x #6 flat head wood screws (SKU 652360)
- 2 x Wood plugs to fill the existing holes of the obsolete SSP hinge
- 1 x Paper drilling template
- 1 x Installation instructions
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Grass Pie Cut Corner Hinge Kit for Mepla SSP Replacements
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Grass Pie Cut Corner Hinge Kit for Mepla SSP Replacements
Q John Litvak • 03/15/2018, 7:36:10 AM I'm replacing two Mepla-Grass SSP pie cut corner door hinges with your SKU 701192 kit for 3/4" cabinet door. Will the existing 170 degree hinges, stamped GRASS 1203, work with the replacement hinges? John
A 03/15/2018, 9:27:19 AM Yes, you can use any hinge you need to attach the bifold doors to the frame, the Mepla SSP replacement kit will just replace the hinges holding the bifold doors together.