One piece compact European hinges made for face frame cabinets.
- Made by Grass in the USA.
- Features three-dimensional adjustment.
- Side to side adjustment using a cam screw.
- Depth Adjustment using a cam screw.
- Height Adjustment using a slotted screw hole at the face frame screw.
- Installs in a 35mm (1-3/8") cup drilled in the back of the door.
- Uses a 2.5 mm (3/32") bore distance.
- Uses a 10.7 mm (7/16") cup depth.
- Works on door thicknesses ranging from 16 mm (5/8") to 19 mm (3/4")
- Features a front tab to help position the hinge on the face frame.
- Available with either 42 mm (1-5/8") or 45 mm (1-3/4") screw hole spacing.
- Available in overlays ranging from 1/4" to 1"
- Click on links below for information on hinge dimensions, minimum reveal, and hinge cup screw hole spacings.
- The screw that holds the mounting plate to the face frame is not included. We recommend using our SKU 135418.
- Each hinge comes with two plastic dowels and two dowels screws for the hinge cup.
- Dowels and dowel screws are recommended for doors that are made from pressed or manufactured wood. Dowel screws are regular wood screws that are slightly shortened and blunt version of a wood screw.
- For solid wood doors, #6 wood screws (no dowels) are recommended. If you have solid wood doors, discard the plastic dowels and either use the included dowel screws or purchase two #6 flat head wood screws (our SKU 652360).
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||One-Piece|
|Opening Angle||108 Degrees|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||One #10 x 3/4" Pan Head Screw (Our SKU 135418)|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Grass One-Piece Adjustable Compact Hinges
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet