My Cart: 0 item(s)
- Generic European style hinge bundle made for 3/4" thick door.
- Hinge is fully adjustable after installation.
- For "Face Frame" cabinets with overlay doors. The overlay dimension will be either 1/2" or 3/4" depending on which mounting plate is used.
- Three different mounting plate options are offered. Each mounting plate can create a range of overlays depending on the bore distance of the hinge.
- The "bore distance" is the the distance from the edge of the door to the edge of the 1-3/8" cup drilled in the back of the door.
- The 0mm mounting plate (SKU 272230) will create an overlay of 3/4" on a door which has a bore distance of 5 to 6mm. The actual plate height measures 5/16".
- The 3mm mounting plate (SKU 272231) will create an overlay of 1/2" on a door which has a bore distance of 2 to 3mm. The actual plate height measures 7/16".
- The 6mm mounting plate (SKU 272232) will create an overlay of 1/2" on a door which has a bore distance of 5 to 6mm. The actual plate height measures 9/16".
- 1 x Generic Straight Arm European Hinge
- 1 x Face-Frame Mounting Plate (three options)
- 2 x Dowels and Screws (preattached to the hinge)
- 2 x #6 Screws for the Mounting Plate
- Dowels and screws come preattached to the hinge. Dowels are typically used when hinges are attached to MDF or particle board material. If mounting in solid wood, remove the dowels and use the included wood screws.
- A European hinge is made up of two parts, a hinge and a mounting plate. Please make sure to order at least two hinge bundles for each door you are hanging. Larger doors may require more than two.
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||110 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Generic European Hinge for Face-Frame Overlay Doors - Bundle
5/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
Jasvir singh | March 23rd, 2021
Just buy it
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.