Important Note: These hinges are a special order item. They are produced at the time of order and are non-returnable.
- Standard Duty Full Surface Continuous Geared Hinge
- Made by Hager Roton, the inventor of the aluminum geared continuous hinge.
- The continuous geared hinge has advantages over "hinge pin" type hinges in that the weight of the door is distributed evenly over the entire length of the hinge rather than concentrated on two or three small hinge pins. A typical door hinged with three butt hinges has 70 percent of the weight concentrated on the top hinge. This means that an aluminum geared hinge will last many times longer than a "hinge pin" type hinge such as butt hinges or common piano hinges.
- The continuous geared hinge is excellent for high traffic door that may be subject to heavy and hard abuse. The continuous geared hinge also provides for a highly secure door.
- Made from 6063-T6 Aluminum alloy.
- The Full Surface model hinge installs on the surface of the door and the surface of the door frame.See the installation information sheet for further details.
- For further information on this hinge, you can also click here to see the manufacturer's website.
- Shipping information: this product ships from the factory, with an approximate 7 day lead time, using UPS Ground. If you need quicker shipping please call our office. Currently, we are not able to ship this product to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada. If you order this item with other items from our warehouse you will see two shipping charges: one for the factory direct Roton hinges and one for the items shipped from our warehouse.
Please Note: UPS does not guarantee delivery times on Next Day, 2nd Day or 3 Day shipments that are oversized. We do not recommend express delivery for piano hinges.
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching fasteners|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Full Surface Roton Continuous Hinges
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.