- Also known as a restaurant table hinge.
- This hinge is used to raise and support a table leaf in the horizontal position without any other hardware except the hinge itself.
- This hinge is in use in many restaurants, by flipping up a rounded table leaf, a square or rectangular table can be turned into a round table. Hinge can also be used on square or other shaped leaves. Also known as a folding leaf hinge.
- The leaf will fold back 180 degrees under the table.
- Heavy duty built-in springs hold up the table leaf
- Order 2 hinges per table leaf
- Use caution when handling this hinge as the spring is very strong and can injure fingers.
- This hinge best fits a #6 screw, but #7 screw will also work with head sitting just proud of countersink.
- Screws offered below with related products.
- Screws are sold separately.
|Finish Name||Yellow Zinc|
|Length||7 - 1/2"|
|Width||5 - 1/4"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Ten #6 or #7 Flat Head Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Flip Flop Table Hinge, Zinc
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.