- Replacement Fixing Bracket for Drawers.
- This device is used to attach the drawer face or front to the drawer unit. Two brackets are required per drawer.
- There are several different types of fixing brackets. Before ordering make sure that yours is visually identical to image in the photo and that the dimensions are the same.
- There are two sets of screw holes:
- The center to center dimension of the widest set is 2-1/2".
- The center to center dimension of the narrowest set is 1-1/4".
|Length||3 - 1/4"|
|Projection||1 - 1/4"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four #6 Pan Head Screws Per Pair|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Fixing Bracket for Drawers
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.