- Pivot hinge is used for fast food trash receptacles.
- Hinges attach to the top of the pivoting trash receptacle door. Gravity returns the door to the closed position.
- This fast food trash can hinge may also be used for pet doors or other cabinet doors.
- If both leaves of the hinge are installed in a mortise (cutout) the hinge will be virtually invisible.
- This hinge is also known as a Burger King® hinge or a Mc Donald's® hinge.
- Hinge features a nylon bearing which produces a smooth closing action.
- Normally used on 1" thick panels.
- See the document found under Downloads for detailed hinge dimensions.
- Hinge is made from steel, zinc chromate plated with nylon bearings.
- PLEASE NOTE: This hinge is sold by the each. Order two hinges per door.
|Length||3 - 5/16"|
|Width||1 - 5/8"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four #10 Flat Head Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Fast Food Hinge for Trash Receptacles
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.