- These extra heavy duty ball bearing strap hinges can hold very heavy gates or doors. Hinge choice is based on gate width and weight. See chart at link below to assist in hinge choice and number of hinges to use.
- These are the best quality and heaviest weight strap hinges that we know of.
- Offset pintle can be set back on face of jamb or wall to allow swing clear application.
- Pintle pin & bearings are zinc plated for rust resistance.
- These heavy duty strap hinge are made in USA.
- Click on the link below for a table that gives the weight ratings for these hinges
- 19" x 2-1/2" x 1/4" Strap
- 24" x 2-1/2" x 1/4" Strap
- 36" x 2-1/2" x 5/16" Strap
|Weight Rating||See Weight Rating Chart|
|Pad Width||1 - 3/4"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Pintle Uses 1/2" Lag Screw, Strap Uses 3/8" Lag Screw|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Extra Heavy Duty Ball Bearing Strap Hinge
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Extra Heavy Duty Ball Bearing Strap Hinge
Q Gil • 03/20/2018, 8:52:49 PM My gate is made of redwood it measures 13 ft wide and 6 feet tall. Weight is approximately 250 lbs . What hinge would I use. The gate will be attached to a 6x 8 in ground wood beam
A 03/21/2018, 9:11:41 AM Hi Gil! We have quite a variety of heavy duty gate hinges that you could consider. We can link you to the section of our Heavy Duty Gate Hinges which have quite a selection of bolt-on options. A couple of mentions may be the Gorilla Bolt-On Hinge or Adjustable Heavy Duty Bolt-On Hinge. https://www.hardwaresource.com/gate/gate-hinges/heavy-duty-hinges.html