- A concealed magnetic catch suitable for full size doors.
- Can be used anywhere that a roller, ball, or other type of door catch would normally be installed.
- The magnets do not touch after installation, meaning:
- The catch will never wear out
- No latch noise when opening and shutting the door.
- It can be painted over
- The magnetism is lifetime guaranteed.
- Completely concealed when the door is closed. In comparrison, roller and ball catches require a strike which can still be seen when the door is closed.
- Can be used to help keep problem doors shut, such as doors with weak closers, electric strikes, weak roller mortise locks, double sliding doors, etc.
- Quick and easy to install with no chiseling required.
- The stainless steel housing cup automatically sets the magnets perfectly parallel to each other, essential for precise power adjustment.
- Includes power adjustment spacer rings that help increase magnetic holding strength by bringing the magnets closer together.
- Minimum door thickness: 1-3/8"
- For further installation details, please see installation instructions under the downloads tab (or click here).
- One set includes:
- Two magnetic assemblies - one for the door jamb and one for the door
- Two stainless steel cover plates - finish matching and self adhesive
- Two rubber buffers - to reduce noise when the door closes
- Two stainless steel wood screws
- Four power adjustment spacer rings
|Material||Stainless Steel (304)|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two wood screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Concealed Magnetic Door Catch, Regular Duty
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.